Opting out of 411numbers.com
411numbers.com is a people search website which collects and shows personally identifiable information.
How to remove personal records from 411numbers.com?
- Visit 411numbers.com.
- Enter first and last name. Click “Search” button.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click the name or “View full details” button.
- On the top of your profile find the link “Want this public information removed?” and click it.
- You will be asked to fill out an opt-out form. Click “Fill and email the form” button.
- Download and fill out the form. The form should contain your last name, first name, phone number, street address, city/state, zip code, country, email address. Don’t forget to include exact URL of your profile. At the bottom of the page, put your signature and write the date.
- Email this form at email@example.com
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback