Opting out of anywho.com
Anywho.com is a people search website collecting information from yellow and white pages. Anywho.com provides search by name, surname, location, ZIP code, address and phone number.
How to remove your information from anywho.com?
- Go to http://www.anywho.com/whitepages and try to find yourself by name, surname and phone.
- Find your listing and click on ” View full profile”.
- If you are sure that this is your profile, click on “Remove listing” button located below.
- You will be directed to the opt-out page. Fill out the opt-out form, enter the code word and click on “Remove Me” button. Wait for 1 business day.
- After your request will be accepted please allow 1 business day for the request to be processed.
- If there’s a reason you can’t send removal form online, send your exact listing (including phone number) and signature to
Compliance/AnyWho Listing Removals
611 North Brand Blvd
- Your listing will be removed within 21 days after receiving mail.