Removing your Badoo account
Badoo is a dating-focused social network, founded in 2006, with offices in London, Malta, Moscow and the United States.
How to delete Badoo account?
- Sign in to badoo.com.
- Click your icon.
- Find the sign of “Settings” and click it.
- Scroll down the page and click “Delete account”.
- Choose “Delete your account” option and click “Continue”.
- Click “Delete your account” once again.
- Choose “Other” as a reason why you want to remove your Badoo.com account. Type “privacy concerns” in the empty box. Click “Continue”.
- Type your current password to delete the account. Enter symbols. Click “Delete your account”.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback