Opting out of barnesandnoble.com
Barnesandnoble.com is the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States, and a retailer of content, digital media, and educational products.
How to remove your information from barnesandnoble.com?
You can opt-out of automatic renewal of your Barnes and Noble Membership any time, prior to the date you are charged for renewal. The automatic renewal is applied approximately one month before your membership expires. Note! Your BN Membership must be saved to your BN.com account before proceeding with the steps listed below.
- Log in to your BN.com account using the Sign In link in the top right corner of the page.
- Hover over the “My Account” link and click “Manage Account”.
- Scroll down the screen and click on “Manage Your B&N Membership”.
- Click the “Edit Settings” link, located under the Automatic Renewal Settings section.
- Make sure that the “No Thanks, I’ll Renew My Membership In-Store or Online” option is selected and click “Save Changes”.