Opting out of beenverified.com
Beenverified.com is a background company providing search by location, name and surname, phone number, e-mail.
How to remove your information from beenverified.com?
- Go to https://www.beenverified.com/faq/opt-out/.
- Enter your first and last names, choose the state.
- You will see the list of results. Find your profile and click on “That’s The One”.
- In order to submit your opt-out request, enter your email and resolve reCAPTCHA.
- You will receive a confirmation letter from beenverified.com. Press “Verify Opt-Out” button.
- Your opt-out request is confirmed. Beenverified would have instructed its partners not to return the records in future People Search results. This usually takes 24 hours.
NOTE! If you find more than one record about you in Beenverified People Search results and would like to remove them all, please reply to an email which confirms that your opt-out request is verified.