Opting out of beenverified.com
Beenverified.com is a background company providing search by location, name and surname, phone number, e-mail.
How to remove your information from beenverified.com?
- Go to https://www.beenverified.com/f/optout/search.
- Enter your first and last name, choose the state and click on ‘Search’.
- Find the matching profile and click on it.
- In order to submit your opt-out request, enter your email and resolve reCAPTCHA.
- You will receive a confirmation letter from beenverified.com. Press ‘Verify Opt-Out’ button.
- You’ll receive a verification letter that says that your opt-out request has been confirmed. Beenverified have instructed its partners not to return the records in future People Search results. This usually takes 24 hours.
If you find more than one record about you in Beenverified People Search results and would like to remove them all, please reply to an email which confirms that your opt-out request is verified.
Note! If you’d like to opt out of freephonetracer.com you should use the same instruction. Once you opt out of beenverified.com the information on the website will disappear. The opt-out process will take 24 hours.