Opting out of cellphoneregistry.comHow does OneRep work?
CIS: cell phone registry is a huge database of landline, mobile and unlisted phone numbers.
How to remove your information from CIS: cell phone registry?
Please note that under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq., as amended, an individual may opt-out of having certain of their information included in Data if one of these conditions exists:
- You are a state, local or federal law enforcement officer or public official and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm;
- You are a victim of identity theft;
- You are at risk of physical harm;
- You have evidence the record is incorrect or expunged.
To opt-out, submit the following information:
1) A written explanation for the opt out request. Identify the specific location of Your Data on our Website, and where your personal Data is publicly available, identify one of the four conditions You enabling you to opt-out of having your personal Data removed, and describe why such personal Data that is publicly available is inaccurate and harmful. NOTE: Please submit ONE request per individual.
2) Copy of your current driver’s license or state identification (this information is necessary in order for us to authenticate that the request is being made by the individual to whom the information belongs to).
All requests must include: - Full name and date of birth - Aliases, if any - Current address - Previous addresses - Phone - Email address
3) Specific complete details of the records you are requesting to be removed
NOTE: Only your current and up to two previous address records will be removed.
4) Include a print out of the records you wish to have suppressed.
5) Copies of any applicable court orders, if any.
You may request to opt-out by submitting your information to the following fax number: CISNATIONWIDE Opt Out Compliance Department Fax: 1-888-446-1229
Or mail them to:
Opt Out Compliance Department P.O. Box 990142 Boston, MA 02199