Opting out of checkpeople.com
CheckPeople.com is a background check website with a large database. CheckPeople.com puts public records into one comprehensive report that includes public record information such as full names and addresses, relatives, marriage and divorce records, criminal records, and if a person is on a sexual offender database.
How to remove your information from checkpeople.com?
- Go to checkpeople.com opt-out form.
- Fill out the opt-out form. Enter your first and last name, city, and state, tick reCAPTCHA. Click “Search” button.
- Select the listing you want to remove. Once you find the right one, click “Opt Out” button.
- Enter your email address, tick reCAPTCHA. Click “Send confirmation email”. We recommend using temporary email services. It is more secure than providing your own email address.
- Check your email and click “Confirm request” button to complete the removal.
- Enter your first name, last name, tick reCAPTCHA. Choose “Myself” or “Someone else” so that checkpeople.com can understand who are you trying to remove from their directories. After that, click “Complete request” link. The opt-out request is completed.