Opting out of checkthem.com
checkthem.com provides instant access to personal details such as address history, phone numbers, traffic, and driving records, marriage and divorce records, social media accounts, online dating accounts. Includes nationwide court records (police arrest records, criminal history, sex offender reports, lawsuits, liens, judgments, bankruptcies, judgments, bankruptcies).
How to remove your information from checkthem.com?
- Go to checkthem.com
- Scroll down the page, find “Quick Links” section and click “Opt Out”.
- Enter your first name and last name. Specify the city and state. Click “Search Now” button.
- Find the result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click “Choose” button.
- Enter your email address and click “Send Verification Email” button.
- You’ll recieve a notification email with an opt out link. By following the link you’ll confirm your Opt Out.
- Follow the link and allow 24 hours for cache to update. Your information will be successfully opted out.