Opting out of criminal-records.orgHow does OneRep work?
CIS: criminal records providing complete criminal checks which includes arrest records, police files, felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses, convictions, incarcerations, criminal driving violations and other court documents.
How to remove your information from CIS: criminal records?
Please fill out the opt-out form.
You can opt out of CIS: criminal records only if you are:
- State, local or federal law enforcement officer or public official and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm.
- Victim of identity theft.
- At risk of physical harm.
- You have evidence the record is incorrect or expunged.
Submit the following information:
1) A written explanation for the opt out request. Identify the specific location of Your Data on our Website, and where your personal Data is publicly available, identify one of the four conditions You enabling you to opt-out of having your personal Data removed, and describe why such personal Data that is publicly available is inaccurate and harmful.
2) Copy of your current driver’s license or state identification (this information is necessary in order for us to authenticate that the request is being made by the individual to whom the information belongs to)
All requests must include:
- Full name and date of birth
- Aliases, if any
- Current addre
- Previous addresse
- Email addre
3) Specific complete details of the records you are requesting to be removed
4) Include a print out of the records you wish to have suppressed.
5) Copies of any applicable court orders, if any.
You may request to opt-out by submitting your information to the following fax number:
Opt Out Compliance Department Fax: 1-888-446-1229
Or mail them to:
Opt Out Compliance Department
P.O. Box 990142
Boston, MA 02117
Major data brokers
- show all