Opting out of fastpeoplesearch.com
FastPeopleSearch.com is a data aggregator, which displays first and last names, addresses, phone numbers. The website contains 16.5 billion personal records.
How to remove your information from FastPeopleSearch.com?
- Go all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Privacy’.
- Scroll down this page until the ‘IV.Choice and opt out’ section. Click on the removal link.
- Click the box, tick reCAPTCHA, click on the ‘Begin removal process’ button.
- Enter your first and last name, city and state. Click on ‘Free search’.
- Find the result that matches whom you’re looking for. Once you find a match, click ‘View free details button.
- On the page with the personal information, click ‘Remove my record’ button.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback