Opting out of homemetry.com
Homemetry.com - US Property and Address Directory that contains resident history and public records for every address in the country.
How to remove your information from homemetry.com
- Visit homemetry.com.
- Enter an address in the search bar and click “Search” button.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match click on the link.
- On the profile find the link “Information control” and click it.
- Select all records you want to remove. Click “Apply” button.
- Enter your name and email. Homemetry.com will send you a confirmation email.
- Open your email box. Find a letter from homemetry.com. Confirm your information control request by clicking the link.
The profile will be removed in 48 hours.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback