Opting out of inforegistry.com
Inforegistry.com is a company providing many types of background checks and reports. Also inforegistry.com allows to search people and reverse search by phone numbers.
How to remove your information from inforegistry.com?
You can opt out of inforegistry.com only if you are:
A state, local or federal law enforcement officer or public official and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm.
A victim of identity theft.
At risk of physical harm.
You have evidence the record is incorrect or expunged. If you fall under one of the above conditions,
- submit written explanation for the opt out request. Identify the specific location of your data on http://inforegistry.com, and where your personal data is publicly available, identify one of the four conditions you enabling you to opt-out of having your personal data removed, and describe why such personal data that is publicly available is inaccurate and harmful.
- Print, fill out all the requested/mandatory information on the Data Removal Request Form available at opt_out_form.pdf http://new-members.inforegistry.com/assets/data_opt_out_form.pdf.
- You will need a copy of your current driver’s license or state identification. Please be sure to obscure or redact your photo and ID/driver’s license number prior to sending the copy of one of these documents
- You will need copies of any applicable court orders, if any
- All requests must include: full name and date of birth; aliases, if any; current address; previous addresses; phone; e-mail address.
Fax: 617-507-0410 or mail them to Opt Out Compliance Department, P.O. Box 990043, Boston, MA 02199.
Note that inforegistry.com may not be able to process incomplete requests which are missing proof of identification and/or vital information such as name, address and date of birth.
Please allow upwards of 30 days to fully process your Data Removal Request.