Opting out of johndoe.com
JohnDoe.com is a people-search website which displays home addresses, phone numbers, links to relatives and neighbors, and etc.
How to remove records from JohnDoe.com?
- Visit johndoe.com.
- Enter first and last names, choose the city and the state. Click “Search”.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click “View details”.
- Copy the URL of your profile.
- Go to johndoe.com opt-out page.
- Paste the URL of your profile and click “Next”.
- Choose the reason why you want to keep your records private and click “Next”.
- Upload your ID to confirm your identity. For security reasons, cross out the photo and numbers.
Please allow for 72 hours before any changes reflected on the website. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.