Opting out of mugshots.com
Mugshots.com is a search engine for Official Law Enforcement records, specifically booking photographs, mugshots. Originally collected and distributed by Law Enforcement agencies, Booking records are considered and legally recognized as public records, in the public domain. Mugshots.com republishes these Official Records in their original form.
How to remove your information from mugshots.com
- To get started call 1-800-810-3965 or follow the steps below.
- Visit Mugshot’s “unpublish mugshot” page.
- Fill in the form with your personal information.
- Choose service you would like to purchase.This application CAN NOT be submitted without receipt of payment.
- After you click “submit” you’ll be taken to checkout page. Please click the appropriate “add to cart” payment button and you will be taken to a confirmation page. Please confirm payment and click “check out”
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. American Express is NOT accepted.Once payment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- Once your record is unpublished for The Mugshots.com Database,requests will be submitted to Google to remove any Mugshots.com related information from the Google search results.
- Google’s removal lead times average 7-10 days and can take as long as 4-6 weeks.