Opting out of nuwber.com
Nuwber is a people search engine that organizes White Pages listings, Public Records and Social Network Information to help you safely find & learn about people.
How to remove your information from nuwber.com
- Go to nuwber.com.
- Enter first and last names, choose the city and the state. Click “Search button”.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click the name or “View details” link.
- Copy the URL of your profile.
- Go to Remove from Directory page. Paste the URL of the profile you want to remove and click “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to the next page and asked to leave your email address. Click “Remove” button.
After submitting your email address, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to follow the link to confirm that you want to remove your records from Nuwber.com.
Your data have been removed.