Opting out of peoplefinders.com
PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service (“DaaS”) provider for consumers and businesses seeking detailed insights on people, places and things in the United States.
How to remove your information from peoplefinders.com
- Go to peoplefinders.com/manage. Type your First and Last names, City and State. Press “Find My Listing”.
- On the next page you will see the list of profiles. Find the one that contains your personal information and click on “This is me”.
- Click on “Opt Out My Info”.
- You will be redirected to the next page. Press “No thanks, skip this step” button.
- Your records will be automatically removed. Please allow 7-10 business days to have your information removed from search-engines.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback