Opting out of peoplelooker.comHow does OneRep work?
PeopleLooker allows learning about people. They have records about ages, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, criminal records and so much more!
How to remove your information from peoplelooker.com?
THE AUTOMATED OPT OUT OF PEOPLELOOKER & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of Peoplelooker and 80+ other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- OneRep performs the Peoplelooker removal automatically
- Opts you out of 80+ other data brokers that share your information
- Monitors the web and deletes your data if it pops up again
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT OUT OF PEOPLELOOKER
If you don’t want to do this automatically and would rather submit the request directly, here’s how to do things the manual way:
- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Do Not Sell My Info’ link.
- You will be redirected to BeenVerified. BeenVerified currently manages opt-out requests from PeopleLooker. Click on the ‘Do Not Sell My Info’ button.
- Enter your first and last name, choose your state and click ‘Search’.
- Find the matching result and click on it.
- Enter your email address, check TOS and click ‘Send Verification Email’ to submit your opt-out request.
Check your email box. Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the ‘Verify Opt-Out’ button. Your opt-out request is confirmed