Opting out of peoplelooker.comHow does OneRep work?
PeopleLooker allows to learn about people. They have records about ages, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, criminal records and so much more!
How to remove your information from peoplelooker.com?
THE AUTOMATED OPT OUT OF PEOPLELOOKER & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of Peoplelooker and 80+ other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- OneRep performs the Peoplelooker removal automatically
- Opts you out of 80+ other data brokers that share your information
- Monitors the web and deletes your data if it pops up again
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT OUT OF PEOPLELOOKER
If you don’t want to do this automatically and would rather submit the request directly, here’s how to do things the manual way:
- Go to https://www.peoplelooker.com/f/optout/search. Enter your First and Last Names. Specify your state and click on “Search” button.
- Find exactly your profile and click on it.
- Submit your opt-out request. Enter your email address, solve reCAPTCHA and press “Send Verification Email” button.
Open your email box. Find a letter from peoplelooker.com. In the letter click the button “Verify Opt Out”
Your records have been successfully removed from peoplelooker.com