Opting out of phonebooks.com
Phonebooks.com offers three different types of people searches and an international telephone directory.
How to remove your information from phonebooks.com?
- Find your name results page. You can locate this page by searching with your name and location (if you have found yourself using a phone number or address search click on the name identified on those results pages and this too should also direct you to your name results page).
- Find the “Request This Person Be Removed” link in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Click this link. You will be taken to the removal request form.
- Fill out the form with Your name, Email, Reason for removal .
- Type the text in Captcha
- Tick “By submitting this removal request you confirm that the information you are requesting to have removed is either yours or a dependent of yours”
- Press “Remove Listing”.
Removals may take several days to take effect.
Note, to protect its site from attacks Phonebooks.com must limit removal request to one per household, per day.