Opting out of public-record-site.com
Public-record-site.com is a free public record search service to the consumer, helping get results for background checks and people searches.
- Visit public-record-site’s opt out page, and search using your First Name, Last Name, and State.
- When you find your record, click the green button which says “That’s Me”.
- Provide your email address in the form for confirmation, and click “Send Verification Email”.
- Public-record-site will email you a link, which you need to click.
- Once you receive email confirmation that public-record-site has processed your opt-out request, your record will come down from their website the next time their server refreshes, which should take about 24 hours.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback