Opting out of publicdatadigger.com
Publicdatadigger.com database has over 300 million records that have been indexed for quick search results. PublicDataDigger.com is a free voter research tool intended to aid in the investigation of voter information.
How to remove personal records from publicdatadigger.com?
- Visit publicdatadigger.com.
- Search for someone to find the listing you want to remove.
- Select the person that best matches the name, current age and location of the person you are looking for.
- Copy the URL of the page you want to remove.
- Go to remove-profile page. Press “Next” button.
- Paste the URL of the page. Enter your email, phone number and solve captcha.
- In your email box find a notification from publicdatadigger.com (PDD) and click the link to complete the removal process.
You records have been removed from publicdatadigger.com