Opting out of radaris.com
Radaris.com uses up to date unique systems to provide you with detailed information collected from media resources, social profiles, phone books, public records and other official reviews.
The United States District Court for the Northern District of California has certified a class action asserting claims against Radaris. Read the Court’s order here. However the website still works, which means that your personal data is exposed.
How to remove your information from radaris.com?
- Go to radaris.com.
- Create a personal account. For security reasons use fake information and a temporary email address.
- To find a personal profile, please, enter first name and last name, specify the city and the state. Click “Search” button.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click “Full Profile” button.
- On the page of the profile find a small tab and click it. Choose “Control Info” option.
- Click “Control Info” once again.
- To verify your identity, confirm your name and enter your cell phone number. After that, click “Send code” button.
- Enter the verification code you received in your text message. Click “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to your profile. Click “Delete specific records” link.
- You may select up to 6 records to be removed. Choose phone numbers, addresses, job positions to be removed. Scroll down the page and click “Remove selected records”.
- Go back to your personal profile and click “Make profile private” link.
Now your removal is accepted and processed. In order to check whether Radaris.com removed your records or now, we recommend to type once again first and last name is a search bar. The listing should look like in a screenshot below: