Removing your Snapchat accountHow does OneRep work?
Snapchat is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings.
How to delete Snapchat account?
- Go to “Delete account” from any browser (you can’t delete the account from the actual app).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Select “Log in”.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
You are done! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.