Opting out of spokeo.comHow does OneRep work?
Spokeo helps reunite friends and family, browse celebrities, and discover information about your online footprint, by simply searching a name, address, email, phone or username.
How to remove your information from spokeo.com?
- Go to https://www.spokeo.com/. Enter your first and last name. Press “Search”.
- Find your profile, click on “See Results”.
- Copy the URL (the URL can be found on the top of your browser)
- Go to https://www.spokeo.com/optout/. Paste the URL from the previous page, write your email address and resolve the reCAPTCHA. Press “Remove The Listing”.
- You will receive an email from Spokeo. Click on the link to complete the removal process.
- Your profile has been successfully removed from Spokeo. Please allow 2-3 days for all updates to be reflected on the site.
NOTE! Spokeo allows only 5 removal requests per email address and IP address. If you receive a message that says “In order to prevent abuse, we must limit the frequency of automated privacy requests,” use temporary disposable email services like https://www.guerrillamail.com/, https://mytemp.email, https://www.fakemailgenerator.com.