Removing your Twitter account
Twitter is an online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”.
How to delete Twitter account?
- Sign in to Twitter’s website on the web.
- Click on your Twitter avatar at the top of the page.
- Click Settings and privacy.
- Click Deactivate your account at the bottom of the Account menu.
- Click Deactivate to confirm you’d like to deactivate your account.
- Enter your password to confirm you’d like to deactivate your account. Click Deactivate button.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback