Opting out of whitepages.com
Whitepages.com is a people search website that aggregates information included but not limited to people name, address, phone number, age, nearest relatives, past residences, and email address. Whitepages Premium gives access to full contact details including mobile numbers, bankruptcy records, criminal records, and more.
How to remove your information from whitepages.com?
- Visit the website www.whitepages.com. Type your first and last name, city, state or ZIP. Click on search.
- Find personal records that refer to you. Click on “View Details”.
- This is how your profile looks like. You can see how much private information is exposed: first and last names, addresses, telephone numbers. Copy the URL of the profile (located at upper left corner).
- Go to whitepages opt-out page. Paste the URL of the profile you want to remove. Click on “Opt-Out” button.
- The website will direct you to the page where you need to confirm that this is your profile and not somebody else’s. Click on Remove Me button.
- Choose one of the reasons you want remove from whitepages.com. Press “Submit”.
- In order to be removed from whitepages.com you need to verify your identity by providing your telephone number. After you do this and click on “Call Now to Verify” you will directed to the page with you verification code.
After a few seconds you will receive a call from Whitepages robot. It would ask to provide the verification code.
You have successfully removed your private records from Whitepages.com!