Opting out of whitepages.plusFind out what other sites expose your personal informaiton.
Whitepages+ is an online phone-book and people directory that provides relevant information about people.
How to remove your information from whitepages.plus.com?
- Go to https://whitepages.plus/. In a search box, type your first and last names, city and state. Click “Search” button.
- Find the profile that refers to you and click on it.
- Copy the URL of your profile.
- Go to the removal page.
- Type your email address and paste the URL of the page you’d like to remove.
- Attach the copy of your ID/driver’s license. For security reasons you can cross out the photo and ID number.
- Click “Submit” button.
- To confirm and proceed with your request, please click the confirmation link.
Your records will be removed within a few days.
Most popular people-search websites
How to remove records from
1-click removal from 60+ websites
Subscribe to get instant monitoring and automated removal from people-search websites.Choose subscription plan