Opt Out of Alarmscalifornia.orgHow does OneRep work?
AlarmsCalifornia.org is a people search site that posts information about licensed Californian alarm holders. To remove your listing from AlarmsCalifornia.org, email them your opt-out request.
How to remove your information from alarmscalifornia.org
- Go to alarmscalifornia.org.
- Enter your first and last name, click on the ‘Find’ button.
- Find the matching result and click on it.
- Copy the URL of the listing.
- Email your removal request with the listing’s URL at email@example.com.
Your removal request should be submitted as soon as they get your email.
For more information you can reach AlarmsCalifornia.org at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback