Opting out of backgroundcheck.run
Backgroundcheck.run is a database which contains criminal and civil records. Professional records, business records, social media profiles and contact information are available for free on most people in the country.
How to remove your information from backgroundcheck.run?
- Visit the website.
- Enter the first name and the last name. Choose the city and the state.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click on the profile.
- Find “Control this profile” link and click it.
- Enter your name and email. Click “Submit” button.
- Check your email and click on confirmation link to complete the removal.
Your information control request is subject to approval by administrator. You will be notified by email. It may take up to 48 hours.