Opt Out of BackgroundCheck.runHow does OneRep work?
BackgroundCheck.run is a database that contains criminal and civil records. To remove your information from BackgroundCheck.run, you are required to request an opt-out on their website and verify it via email. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
How to Remove Your Information from BackgroundCheck.run?
THE AUTOMATED OPT-OUT OF BACKGROUNDCHECK.RUN & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of BackgroundCheck.run and 117 other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- OneRep performs BackgroundCheck.run removal automatically.
- Opts you out of 117 other data brokers that share your information.
- Monitors the web and deletes your data if it pops up again.
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT-OUT OF BACKGROUNDCHECK.RUN
If automatic removal is not an option and you would rather submit your request directly, here’s how to do things the manual way:
1. Go to BackgroundCheck.run.
2. Enter your first name and the last name, specify your city and state and click “Search”. 3. Find the matching record and click on your name. 4. Click the “Control this profile” link on the right side of the page. 5. Enter your full name, valid email address, perform the CAPTCHA and click the “Submit Opt Out Request” button. 6. Check your inbox and click on the confirmation link to complete the removal.
Your opt-out request has been confirmed.
Major data brokers
- show all