Opting out of backgroundcheck.runHow does OneRep work?
Backgroundcheck.run is a database which contains criminal and civil records. Professional records, business records, social media profiles and contact information are available for free on most people in the country.
How to remove your information from backgroundcheck.run?
- Visit the website.
- Enter the first name and the last name. Choose the city and the state.
- Find a result that matches whom you’re looking for the most. Once you find a match, click on the profile.
- Find “Control this profile” link and click it.
- Enter your full name and email address. Solve CAPTCHA, click ‘Submit opt-out request’.
- Check your email and click on confirmation link to complete the removal.
Your information control request has been confirmed.