Opt Out of BackgroundCheck.runHow does OneRep work?
BackgroundCheck.run is a database that contains criminal and civil records. To remove your information from BackgroundCheck.run, you are required to request an opt-out on their website and verify it via email. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
How to Remove Your Information from BackgroundCheck.run?
THE AUTOMATED OPT-OUT OF BACKGROUNDCHECK.RUN & OTHER SITES
Are you dealing with a BackgroundCheck.run listing showing up in search results for your name? OneRep automated tool can remove it for you.
Here are the major benefits of automated removal:
- You’ll save a ton of time by not having to go through the manual opt-out process for all these sites
- You don’t need to worry about navigating any tricky removal steps yourself. Some are intentionally difficult to work your way through
- Monitoring the status of your opt-out requests can be done right from the dashboard, instead of having to look yourself up every week or two
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT-OUT OF BACKGROUNDCHECK.RUN
If automatic removal is not an option and you would rather submit your request directly, here’s how to do things the manual way:
1. Go to BackgroundCheck.run.
2. Enter your first name and the last name, specify your city and state and click “Search”. 3. Find the matching record and click on your name. 4. Click the “Control this profile” link on the right side of the page. 5. Enter your full name, valid email address, perform the CAPTCHA and click the “Submit Opt Out Request” button. 6. Check your inbox and click on the confirmation link to complete the removal.
Your opt-out request has been confirmed.
Major data brokers
- show all