Opt Out of Californianursing.orgHow does OneRep work?
CaliforniaNursing.org is a website that posts personal information of Californian nurses. In order to remove a listing from CaliforniaNursing.org, email them your opt-out request.
How to remove your information from californianursing.org
- Go to californianursing.org.
- Enter your full name and click on the ‘Find’ button.
- Find the matching result and click on it.
- Copy the URL connected to your listing.
- Email your removal request with a listing’s URL at email@example.com.
Your removal request should be submitted as soon as they get your email.
For more information you can reach CaliforniaNursing.org at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback