Opt Out of Dentistscalifornia.orgHow does OneRep work?
DentistsCalifornia.org posts personal information about licensed Californian dentists online. To remove a listing from DentistsCalifornia.org, you must email them your opt-out request.
How to remove your information from dentistscalifornia.org
- Go to dentistscalifornia.org.
- Enter your full name and click on the ‘Find’ button.
- Find the matching result. Click on it.
- Copy the URL of your listing.
- Email your removal request with the listing’s URL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your removal request should be submitted as soon as they get your email.
For more information you can reach DentistsCalifornia.org at email@example.com.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback
Major data brokers
- show all