Opt Out of LocatePeople.orgHow does OneRep work?
LocatePeople.org is a data broker website that posts personal information online. LocatePeople is owned by another data broker website called InfoTracer. Removing your information from InfoTracer will remove your record from LocatePeople. You need to perform an opt-out process on Infotracer.com and then verify your request via email. Your information should be removed within 72 hours.
How to Remove your Information from LocatePeople.org?
- Go to Infotracer’s opt-out page https://infotracer.com/optout/.
- Enter your first and last name, select your state and specify your city. Click “Submit”.
- Find the matching result and then tick the “Select Record” column.
- Click on the red “Remove Data” button.
- To submit an opt-out request, enter a valid email address, perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
- Check your inbox. Click on the “Click Here” link in the email from InfoTracer.
Your removal request has been received.
Major data brokers
- show all