Opt Out of LocatePeople.orgHow does OneRep work?
LocatePeople.org is a data broker website that posts personal information online. LocatePeople is owned by another data broker website called InfoTracer. Removing your information from InfoTracer will remove your record from LocatePeople. You need to perform an opt-out process on Infotracer.com and then verify your request via email. Your information should be removed within 72 hours.
How to Remove your Information from LocatePeople.org?
THE AUTOMATED OPT OUT OF LOCATEPEOPLE.ORG & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of LocatePeople and 117 other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- There’s no risk of running through the opt out steps incorrectly
- We remove you from 118 sites at the same time, which means you don’t have to go through the opt out process for each data broker separately
- OneRep will monitor the web to make sure none of your data appears on these sites again
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT OUT OF LOCATEPEOPLE.ORG
- Go to Infotracer’s opt-out page https://infotracer.com/optout/.
- Enter your first and last name, select your state and specify your city. Click “Submit”.
- Find the matching result and then tick the “Select Record” column.
- Click on the red “Remove Data” button.
- To submit an opt-out request, enter a valid email address, perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
- Check your inbox. Click on the “Click Here” link in the email from InfoTracer.
Your removal request has been received.
Major data brokers
- show all