Opt Out of Neighbor.reportHow does OneRep work?
Neighbor.report collects publicly available data about addresses, residents, and phone numbers.
How to remove your information from Neighbor.report?
THE AUTOMATED OPT OUT OF NEIGHBOR.REPORT & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of Neighbor.Report and 105 other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- There’s no risk of running through the opt out steps incorrectly
- We remove you from 106 sites at the same time, which means you don’t have to go through the opt out process for each data broker separately
- OneRep will monitor the web to make sure none of your data appears on these sites again
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT OUT OF NEIGHBOR.REPORT
If automatic removal is not an option and you would rather submit your request directly, here’s how to do things the manual way:
- Visit the website. Enter your name/address or a phone number and click ‘Go’.
- Find the record that matches your search criteria and click on it.
- Copy the link connected to your record.
- Get back to the main page and scroll it down.
- Find the ‘Opt Out/Report Violation’ link and click on it.
- Fill out the removal form, enter your name, email and residential address, paste the URL, choose the reason for violation, tick reCAPTCHA and click on the ‘Next step’ button.
Click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the information you’d like to remove, then click ‘Apply’. As you requested, neighbor.report has removed your data from its website.
Major data brokers
- show all