Opt Out of Neighbor.ReportHow does OneRep work?
Neighbor.Report collects publicly available data about addresses, residents, and phone numbers.
How to remove your information from neighbor.report?
- Visit the website. Enter your name/address or a phone number and click ‘Go’.
- Find the record that matches your search criteria and click on it.
- Copy the link connected to your record.
- Get back to the main page and scroll it down.
- Find the ‘Opt Out/Report Violation’ link and click on it.
- Fill out the removal form, enter your name, email and residential address, paste the URL, choose the reason for violation, tick reCAPTCHA and click on the ‘Next step’ button.
Click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the information you’d like to remove, then click ‘Apply’. As you requested, neighbor.report has removed your data from its website.