Opting out of neighbor.report
Neighbor.Report collects publicly available data about addresses, residents, and phone numbers.
How to remove your information from neighbor.report?
- Visit the website.
- Register on neighbor.report. This is the only way to remove your records from this website.
- On the main page, enter your address in the search bar and click “Go!” button.
- On the right side of the page find “Opt Out/ Report a violation” link and click it.
- Enter your name, email and residential address. The URL address of your page will be automatically added. Choose the reason for violation and click “Next step” button.
- Remove data from neighbor.report. Click “Apply” button.
As you requested, neighbor.report has removed your data from its website.
Wrong instruction? Report Thanks for your feedback