Opt Out of Apollo.ioHow does OneRep work?
Apollo.io is a massive database that shares professional and business information online. Removing your information from Apollo.io, requires you to fill out an online opt-out form on their site and confirm it via email.
How To Remove Your Information From Apollo.io?
- Locate your listing on the Apollo.io website. To do this, Google yourself using your job title, company and add Apollo.io to your search query, e.g. “Project Manager Workforce Apollo.io”. Then, click on your listing.
- Copy the URL of your listing.
- Go to Apollo’s opt-out page: apollo.io/claim/person/remove/.
- Enter your business email address, paste the URL of your listing and click “Get Verification information”.
- You will receive an identity verification email to your work email inbox from Apollo.io. Click “Download File” within the email from Apollo.io
Complete the CCPA and GDPR Identity Verification Form, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be removed within 7-10 business days.
Major data brokers
- show all