Opt Out of privaterecords.netHow does OneRep work?
PrivateRecords.net shares over 12 billion public records from thousands of sources. The website’s records include such information as the address history, relatives, contact information, marriage, and divorce status, sex offender status, court and arrest records, etc.
How to remove your information from privaterecords.net?
- Go to privaterecords.net.
- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Remove my info’ link.
- Enter your first name and last name, choose the state and click ‘Search’.
- Click on the listing you’d like to remove.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’.
Check your email box. Find the OptOut Request Confirmation letter from PrivateRecords and click on the ‘Click to Remove your information’ link. Your opt-out request has been confirmed.