Opt Out of PrivateRecords.netHow does OneRep work?
PrivateRecords.net is a data broker that shares over 12 billion public records from thousands of sources. The records include address history, relatives, contact information, marriage, and divorce status, sex offender status, court and arrest records. To remove your information from PrivateRecords, you need to fill out an online opt-out form and confirm your request via email.
How to remove your information from PrivateRecords.net?
- Go to PrivateRecords.net.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Do Not Sell My Info” link.
- Enter your first and last name, select your state and click “Search”.
- Type in your city and click “Submit”.
- Answer “yes” or “no” to the appearing question.
- Select the record you’d like to remove.
- To submit an opt-out request, enter a valid email address, your full name, address, phone number, and click “Submit”.
- Check your inbox to find a letter from PrivateRecords.net and click on the “Click to Remove your information” link.
Your opt-out request has been confirmed.
Major data brokers
- show all