Opt Out of PrivateRecords.netHow does OneRep work?
PrivateRecords.net is a data broker that shares over 12 billion public records from thousands of sources. The records include address history, relatives, contact information, marriage, and divorce status, sex offender status, court and arrest records. To remove your information from PrivateRecords, you need to fill out an online opt-out form and confirm your request via email.
How to remove your information from PrivateRecords.net?
THE AUTOMATED OPT OUT OF PRIVATERECORDS.NET & OTHER SITES
The easiest way to opt out of PrivateRecords.net and 103 other sites is to use OneRep automated removal tool.
- There’s no risk of running through the opt out steps incorrectly
- We remove you from 104 sites at the same time, which means you don’t have to go through the opt out process for each data broker separately
- OneRep will monitor the web to make sure none of your data appears on these sites again
If you’d like to remove your info the quick and easy way, click here.
THE MANUAL OPT OUT OF PRIVATERECORDS.NET
- Go to PrivateRecords.net.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Do Not Sell My Info” link.
- Enter your first and last name, select your state and click “Search”.
- Type in your city and click “Submit”.
- Answer “yes” or “no” to the appearing question.
- Select the record you’d like to remove.
- To submit an opt-out request, enter a valid email address, your full name, address, phone number, and click “Submit”.
- Check your inbox to find a letter from PrivateRecords.net and click on the “Click to Remove your information” link.
Your opt-out request has been confirmed.
Major data brokers
- show all